A Bee Necklace Gift for Women and Men. Bee Jewelry is the Perfect Gift that shows Symbolism for Community, Brightness and Personal Power. Looks Perfect with any Outfit.
Special Jewelry for People that Love Their Friends and Partners.
For Ages 13 and up
Bees are flying insects closely related to wasps and ants, known for their role in pollination and, in the case of the best-known bee species, the western honey bee, for producing honey and beeswax. Bees are a monophyletic lineage within the superfamily Apoidea. They are presently considered a clade, called Anthophila. There are over 16,000 known species of bees in seven recognized biological families. They are found on every continent except for Antarctica, in every habitat on the planet that contains insect-pollinated flowering plants.
Some species — including honey bees, bumblebees, and stingless bees — live socially in colonies. Bees are adapted for feeding on nectar and pollen, the former primarily as an energy source and the latter primarily for protein and other nutrients. Most pollen is used as food for larvae. Bee pollination is important both ecologically and commercially. The decline in wild bees has increased the value of pollination by commercially managed hives of honey bees.
- Bee Bumblebee Jewelry and Bumble Bee Gifts for Women and Men with a Great Bumble Bee Charm Pendant
- A Bumble Bee Necklace for Women Honey Bee Jewelry is Great for a Bright Cheery Spring Day
- Queen Bee Gifts for Women Themed as Bee Jewelry for Women or Men that are Hard Worker Life Givers
- Gold Honey Bee Necklace for Anyone that Loves what Honeybees Do for us We Love Bee Jewerly
- This Bee Necklace Gold Colored Honeybee Necklace is Great Bee Jewelry for Women with Gold Bee Charm
There are no reviews yet.