These GIBIE bath towels embody a 5000-years-old environment and skin-friendly ancient ayurvedic dyeing on a supremely soft fabric.
But, we went above and beyond to make GIBIE the #BestTowelEver:
- The towels never lose softness like other towels (even after 50 washes)
- They retain high absorbancy & quick-drying properties for the longest period
- Unlike normal towels, GIBIE towels are resistant to odour & bacterial growth
The colour burnt grey is made from a combination of Pomegranate, Alum, and Iron Earth. Pomegranate has been one of the popular and oldest ingredients in traditional dyeing. It has been considered as a cardiac tonic, an appetizer, and a constitutive.
- 2 Bath Towels (75 cm x 150 cm)
- 500 – 550 GSM
- Made with bamboo and cotton fibres